

These are two more cards I wanted to share, both are Fathers Day cards. The card on the left is not an original of mine. It is a design I copied from a kit I get from Paper Wishes. The card on the right is an original of mine. I designed it for a challenge on Paper Wishes which was to make a masculine card using a border punch. I've also decided to enter into this weeks C.R.A.F.T Challenge which is to make a Father's Day/Men's Card.
4 comments:
Cute cards Jen. I hope you are entering some of the challenges. It is fun to get comments so you know what appeals to others. Many of the sites you can also win supplies. I have a giveaway to celebrate my birthday. See my blog for info.
http://purrfectsentiments.blogspot.com
Thank you Ms Mary. :) I like visiting your blog. I see you are quite the busy lady! I found many cool sites through your blog.
Excellent cards jen!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
What great cards, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
Jo and Tigerlover.
Post a Comment