I will confess that I am a newbie to stamping. I only just recently starting using them and learning about the different techniques you can do with them. Paper Wishes has the best acrylic stamps. I used a set called Kitchen Goodies for this card. I am still learning about stamps and I have learned already that not all are of the same quality.Welcome to my creative space. I am an accountant by day and a crafter at night. I do almost every craft imaginable! I'm addicted to pretty papers, beautiful stitching, gorgeous fabrics, luscious yarns and just fun crafty projects in general. I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, travels and the little insights about my family and our love for bowling.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Newbie Stamper
I will confess that I am a newbie to stamping. I only just recently starting using them and learning about the different techniques you can do with them. Paper Wishes has the best acrylic stamps. I used a set called Kitchen Goodies for this card. I am still learning about stamps and I have learned already that not all are of the same quality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment