Happy Friday Everyone:I have a new card to share. You may notice that I didn't use a digi stamp for this one. It did feel strangely odd not to use one this time. You get so used to that important step in the process of choosing your image and how to color it, that when you bypass that step completely, you feel a little lost. A least that is how I felt anyway. LOL. :) Well I was not completely lost, I did have some help. I used a sketch posted for the newest challenge over at the Paper Wishes Message Board. It was a very simple sketch which makes a perfect CAS card I think.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!
5 comments:
Jen, great card! I have a great time coloring digis, but they never seem to end up on a card! You do wonderful designs - digi or not.
Hi Jen. Lovely card...lovely design xx Jenny xx
I really like your CAS card. Very classy!
Denise
Very nice design Jen. and congrats on being invited to teach a class on card making. you are very talented and will go far. thanks for your comments on my blog and thanks for sharing.
What a gorgeous card, Jen! Love the gold embossing-gives it a really classy look!
Post a Comment