Hello Again:I have come to realize that I really should be more careful about drinking coffee in the evening hours because it has this wonderful effect of keeping me awake into the wee hours of the morning. Oh well, better that it happened on a Saturday night than a Sunday night.
It my wide alertness I was able to participate in the fantastic blog hop hosted by Prairie Fairy Designs. There are so many talented card makers on their design team and many of them were giving away blog candy too. I hope I get something! There will be many drawings for prizes going on after tomorrow. So in my effort to have a better chance at winning something, I took advantage of the early entry deadline for the challenge at Prairy Fairy Fridays. If we submit our challenge before 11:00 tomorrow (Fairy Time as shown on the blog), we will be entered to win some extra prizes. Woo Hoo! The challenge this week was to use Pearls and Lace on our card.
So my cutie above is a Prairie Fairy Digi. Her name is Pretty Gillian. My papers are from Hot off the Press and DCWV. The Lace and Ribbon are from Hot off the Press and the pearls and flowers are from the local craft store. I colored Gillian with colored pencils and I applied stickles on her skirt, hat and pearl necklace to give her some glitz. I also added Stickles to the Flower as well to give it that final finish.
Thanks for looking! :)
5 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the blog hop and have got your entry in early.
This is just so cute and love the added extras to give it shimmer n shine.
Good luck in the draws.
Sue x
Hi Jennifer, thanks for joining us at FFF. I especially love it when the entries to the hop are made with PF Designs, your sparkle added to your card gives it that little something extra. Good luck in your chances to win some blog candy.
What a fab card and you've used the sweet Gillian too. Love all the glitz. You've done a wonderful job on her. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday Blog Hop with your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x
What a cutie Jennifer! Love the way you colored little Gilly up!
Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!
xoxoxo
This is so stunning! I love the colours...beautiful! I do most of my crafting the other side of midnight. xx Jenny xx
Post a Comment