I can't believe Winter is here already. This year seems like a blur, it came and went that fast. Well, tonight I felt inspired to make a winter card. I love blog hopping and I was doing that for a while today since I had the day off from work. I love making Christmas cards, but actually I really enjoy winter themed Christmas cards more. I guess its because down here in Miami, we don't get snow and looking at snow themed anything is as close as I will get. LOL That's okay though. :D I've been told that I shouldn't wish for snow because all though it is pretty, it is a nuisance.
Now onto my creation. It is a 5.5 x 5.5 card. The pretty snowman focal and sentiment is from Delightful Inspiration. I colored it with colored pencils. The papers and rhinestones are from Hot off the Press. The snowflakes are stickers from my stash and if you look really close I found these little snowball stickers that were just the right size to put on the ends of the hats. I went all out with the glitz and accented the card all over with Stickles. I have so much fun with that little bottle.
I'm entering my card into these challenges:
1) Stampin for the Weekend - Winter Theme
2) Fresh Brewed Challenges - Winter Theme
3) Crafty Calendar Challenges - Winter Theme with optional Snowflakes
4) Fab n Funky Challenges - Anything Goes
5) Paper Sundaes - Sketch
6) Paper Cutz Challenge - Anything Goes
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for looking! :D
Jen
6 comments:
Oh wow what a cutie,thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
Heidy
Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Good luck!
Greetings, Saskia :)
What a sweet card. Love the snowman image. Yes the year flew by and yes you're lucky you don't have to deal with the snow. There was a lot of it in Michigan last year, but my husband and I are heading for your neck of the woods for the winter this year. We are going to become those dreaded "snowbirds". Thanks for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz.
I love the snow - but only when there is sooo much you just make a fire in the fireplace and cuddle up with crafts, a good book or movie and your loved ones. Your winter card is terrific! Thanks for sharing it with PCC.
SO pretty and snowy - I will trade with you if you want to "enjoy" snow snow - I would rather have none ;)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Beautiful card. Good luck in all your challenges Jen! Let us know how you get on...
Post a Comment