Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. I have a pretty card to share. On the Paper Wishes message board, we were challenged to make a card using Paper Tole. This is the first time I have ever worked with Paper Tole and it was really cool. It was like piecing a puzzle together. The image I used is made from Foil Paper hence why it is so shiny and unbelievably challenging to photograph. I really did try with that I promise you. I made this into a birthday card to send to a nice lady. I hope she likes it. I can't say who cause she is one of my followers. ;-) Everything on this card is from Paper Wishes, the papers, ribbon, paper tole, pearls and dazzles. I tried keeping this card really simple. I usually like to add stickles here there and everywhere on a card, but the foil Paper Tole is so shiny, I thought that would be kind of overkill on the card.I am entering this card into two challenges:
For Fun Challenges: Use Lots of Flowers
Catch the Bug Challenge: Anything Goes
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Jen
7 comments:
Darling card.
Hugs and smiles
Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is so lovely and elegant ! Love the image ! Good luck !
Great card. Love that flower. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.
A gorgeous creation Jennifer! Thanks for all your sewing machine help last week :-) xx Jenny xx
Very pretty, Jen. It's fun to see what someone else has done with the same papier tole that I used! :D
Very pretty! Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug Blog :) Amy - DT
It looks beautiful. Love the effect of the paper foil. Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges.
Post a Comment