Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Stained Glass Card

Happy Friday All!



Here is a photo of a recent card I made for a card swap over on the Paper Wishes Message Board. I can finally share it as it has made its way to its recipient over the pond. We were challenged to make a card using a stained glass technique. Now there are several techniques out there that one can use, but I chose a less challenging route. I bought a book that contained Stained Glass looking images on vellum. I matted my image on a paper that brought out the colors of the image on the vellum. All of the papers and ribbon is from Paper Wishes. I love how well the rick-rack worked on the card and of course I finished it off with stickles for some shine. I purposely left off the sentiment so my recipient can customize it for any occasion she chooses.

Thanks for looking!

Jen

No comments: