Happy Friday Evening!
Here is my newest card creation I made tonight. The sketch is from the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog. It is a monthly challenge blog and it is the first time I have entered a card into one of their challenges. The digi stamp is an Elisabeth Bell design. Isn't it sweet?!
All of the papers and embellishments are from Paper Wishes. The fan looking punch on the left side of the image was made using a Martha Stewart punch. I used Stickles to give some snowy shine to my card. I really did enjoy creating this card. The sketch was a refreshing challenge, not too easy and not too difficult.
So you all know, over at the Paper Wishes Message Board I am leading a bi-weekly Christmas Card Challenge using Paper Wishes supplies. If you are a fan of Paper Wishes and need to get started on those cards, come join us! The more the merrier. We are a friendly group. :D
I am entering my card into one challenge:
Elizabeth Bell's World - June/July sketch
Enjoy your weekend!
Jen
Here is my newest card creation I made tonight. The sketch is from the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog. It is a monthly challenge blog and it is the first time I have entered a card into one of their challenges. The digi stamp is an Elisabeth Bell design. Isn't it sweet?!
All of the papers and embellishments are from Paper Wishes. The fan looking punch on the left side of the image was made using a Martha Stewart punch. I used Stickles to give some snowy shine to my card. I really did enjoy creating this card. The sketch was a refreshing challenge, not too easy and not too difficult.
So you all know, over at the Paper Wishes Message Board I am leading a bi-weekly Christmas Card Challenge using Paper Wishes supplies. If you are a fan of Paper Wishes and need to get started on those cards, come join us! The more the merrier. We are a friendly group. :D
I am entering my card into one challenge:
Elizabeth Bell's World - June/July sketch
Enjoy your weekend!
Jen
10 comments:
I love the digi stamp. It's so cute. Beautiful card! Karenliz
Awhh this is very sweet!! Hard to think of christmas cards in the middle of summer LOL. Great take on the sketch and Wonderful Papers!!!
Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!
Hugz
Darling card Jen!! I love the pretty color combo and this image is one of the sweetest!! Love this!
Thanks so much for joining us at EBCW!
:)Kathy
This is really fantastic! Such a gorgeous image and colouredso perfectly! Great take on the sketch, too!
Thanks so much for joining our EBW challenge.
Hugs, Kiki
Jennifer, Great job with the sketch... Very very cute!!
Thank you for joining us at EB World this month!!!
Hugz Janiel
Such a great take on the challenge.
Very beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.
This is just gorgeous Jen. I love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the EBW challenge. Hugs Michele x
Super adorable card! Thank you for joining us over at Elisabeth Bell's World!
Hugs,
Wendy
Wow gorgeous Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at EBW Challenge.
Hugs
Penni
X
Wow!! This is one of my fav images!! Love you card and all the blues!! Thank's for playing along with us at EBW!!
Hugs
Linda
Post a Comment