Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Father Christmas" by X's and Oh's Designs


Yay! I can finally show you all the model I stitched for X's and Oh's Designs. It was released this month. It is called "Father Christmas." This is a scanned copy of the design so the picture is not real crisp. It really was a nice design to stitch. It measures 76W x 120H. It uses DMC threads, White Fuzzy Stuff, Weeks Dye Works threads and Gold Kreinik Braid. The model was stitched on 14ct or 18ct Aida (can't remember which), but it can easily be done on  Evenweave. There are instructions for the belt. The designer added that after I finished the stitching. BTW he does have gold glasses that are stitched with the Gold Krenik. You can't quite see them in the picture.

 Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. International Hermit and Stitch weekend is this coming weekend. If you want to participate, head on over to Joyze's blog to sign up and join us.

Happy stitching and creating my friends!
Jen

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Now THAT looks like a LOT of work! Very nice, Jen!

Teresa said...

Very Nice! Love the White Fuzzy Stuff. Never seen that before. Is that it's real name when I look for it.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Maria Matter said...

beautiful work Jen!!!

Sam B said...

wow, Jen, you are so talented - love Father Christmas! He's wonderful!

Joysze said...

NICE, Jen!!!!!!!