Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghastlie Blog Hop Day 3 Winners!

We have two winners for the Day 3 Ghastlie Giveaway at Madame Samm's Blog!

A Big Congratulations to Jackie and Sheri for being the lucky recipients of this!


Enjoy your prize Ladies! I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful compliments I have received on my projects for this Blog Hop. They really warm my heart. I couldn't believe the number of comments I received about the Spiders. I enjoyed the few funny stories some of you shared. I actually have a funny story of my own.

I scared myself with these silly spiders if you can believe that. When I was cleaning up the area where I took the pictures, I grabbed the fat quarters without looking at them, totally forgetting a spider was on them. I felt that spider in my hand and jumped back! I think my heart skipped a beat! I started laughing at myself. Those things would be a horrible Halloween prank.

Anyways, thank you again everyone. I'm getting around to e-mailing you all back that left a comment yesterday. If you haven't gotten an e-mail, I either haven't gotten to your message or you are a No Reply Blogger. You might want to fix that.  ;)

Enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop! Don't forget, my giveaway ends Friday, November 4th. Good Luck to all who entered.


No comments: