Its already the 3rd weekend of the month so that means its International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. It is the weekend to find time to sit down in our comfy seats and just stitch. I'm ready for an afternoon of that. How about you? If you want to join, just sign up at Joysze blog or you click on the blue hermit crab button on my side bar to take you to her blog.
Come Join Us! Its a great way to find new awesome stitching blogs tostalk errr...follow. :)
Happy Creating!
Jen
Come Join Us! Its a great way to find new awesome stitching blogs to
Happy Creating!
Jen
3 comments:
Hi Jen, I would have to be a total Hermit all week to finish all of the goodies in my stash pile, and those three were started a good decade ago sooooo... you can imagine how many have accumulated since. Actually there are about 11 left in the pile but some just are not me anymore. Life happens eh?
Have a great 3rd weekend and
Be always in stitches.
Woooohoooo, stitching, here we come!!!! ;D
Oooh I'm ready for more than an afternoon!!
Post a Comment