Hello Friends!
Just popping in to share this week's progress on my SAL of Halloween House by Ursula Michael with Linda.
Look at this creepy spider just hanging out! Eeeekk! I hate spiders. Now I get to look at one every time I pick up this project. :D I have realized there is quite a bit of back stitching in this design. I know many stitchers don't enjoy backstitching but I would much rather do backstitching than french knots any day!
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I really do appreciate them.
Enjoy your weekends!
Jen
Just popping in to share this week's progress on my SAL of Halloween House by Ursula Michael with Linda.
Look at this creepy spider just hanging out! Eeeekk! I hate spiders. Now I get to look at one every time I pick up this project. :D I have realized there is quite a bit of back stitching in this design. I know many stitchers don't enjoy backstitching but I would much rather do backstitching than french knots any day!
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I really do appreciate them.
Enjoy your weekends!
Jen
8 comments:
Great progress on your sal..it is truly very sweet picture..
Keep well hugs cucki xxx
Great progress Jen. I too love to backstitch. I think it really makes a design pop.
Your moon and bats and spiders looks great! I love being able to see all our Halloween House pics together on one page. I will probably stitch the part that you did last!
Great progress. It is fun to see how all of us have started at a different spot. I will post my progress later today.
gorgeous stitching.
Great progress! The little itsy bitsy spider is juct darling, lol!
WOW! I can't wait to see what it looks like finished! I love Halloween!
Jen, I've been hearing about the Halloween House SAL, and I admit that seeing yours makes me drool. It's going to be a fantastic piece, and a SAL is always so much fun!
Thank you for your visit to my blog and the comment. I appreciate it, and I hope to watch your HH SAL progress!
Post a Comment