Monday, January 9, 2012

SAL Update: Halloween House

I finally started Halloween House by Ursula Michael. I couldn't begin Friday night as planned due to other weekend events which included my cousin's wedding yesterday.

It is quite fascinating to see that each of us who is doing this SAL has started the design in a different place. I chose to start with the moon. I spent about 7 hours stitching just this part. The area that looks white are actually white stitches. I chose to stitch the design on 14ct white aida as called for in the pattern.

If you would like to see all of the participants in this SAL, they are each listed on Linda's Blog.

Thanks for looking and I wish you all a fabulous week.
Jen :)

8 comments:

cucki said...

i love this picture so much..it is going to be a happy sal..
happy stitching..
love cucki xx

Kate said...

Lovely start.

Topcho said...

Very cute start, good luck with it!

mdgtjulie said...

Looking good Jen. Grats on the progress!!

SoCal Debbie said...

I agree, it is fascinating that we all started in a different spot! Your moon looks great! I'm a new follower of your blog.

McKenna C. said...

So pretty!

http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress. I had seen taht someone started theirs at the house. i think it's interesting the parts that interest people.

Joysze said...

Great start on this. It's so cute already.