Happy Saturday Friends:
For Valentines Day, I wanted to give something small to the girls on my Wednesday night bowling team. Can't go wrong with chocolate right? Usually not (unless you find out later than one of your teammates is diabetic! Whoops!) Oh well, her husband enjoyed the treat for her I'm sure.
I found an awesome tutorial on the Split Coast Stamper website for a candy bar holder made with paper. These were quick to make.
All of the material came from my paper stash. I used Valentines Papers from K & C Company. Ribbons are from Paper Wishes. Stickers and pearls from ??? ( I have so much, I can't keep track of everything.)
I hope you all are having a fabulous Saturday.
Toodles for now!
Jen
For Valentines Day, I wanted to give something small to the girls on my Wednesday night bowling team. Can't go wrong with chocolate right? Usually not (unless you find out later than one of your teammates is diabetic! Whoops!) Oh well, her husband enjoyed the treat for her I'm sure.
I found an awesome tutorial on the Split Coast Stamper website for a candy bar holder made with paper. These were quick to make.
All of the material came from my paper stash. I used Valentines Papers from K & C Company. Ribbons are from Paper Wishes. Stickers and pearls from ??? ( I have so much, I can't keep track of everything.)
I hope you all are having a fabulous Saturday.
Toodles for now!
Jen
1 comment:
Oh, What a Lovely way to present chocolate! Yum! 8-) I bet your team mates Loved these! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Post a Comment