Friends are wonderful, yet it is amazing how most friendships don't last. I have had my share of friendship disappointments, but the ones I still have, I cherish each and every one of them. That includes all you bloggy friends who take the time to read my thoughts and encourage my creativity with your sweet comments.
(Click on Pic for Better Detail)
I made this card using materials from the November card kit from Cupcards to Go. I just love the vintage style of this card. I covered the card with a pink background first then layered the vintage lady paper on top leaving some of the pink peeking out on the two sides. I like how the lace ribbon has both colors showing through behind it. The sentiment came from a sheet of rub-ons that came with the kit. I just love that quote, don't you?
I hope you all had a great start to your week. Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
(Click on Pic for Better Detail)
I hope you all had a great start to your week. Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
6 comments:
Lovely - really like the sentiment.
Lovely card. Such a nice message.
What a beautiful card Jen.
very sweet card xxx
Beautiful card! I love the vintage look!
That's a gorgeous card, Jen and that is one of my favorite sayings. :D I echo your sentiments about friends. I was just emailing Anne about my best friend from childhood and how we've lost touch cos we live so far away from each other. :(
Post a Comment