Sunday, March 4, 2012

SAL Update: Halloween House

Hello Friends:

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed my 3 days off from work, but alas I have to go back tomorrow.

I did some stitching this weekend on my SAL project - Halloween House by Ursula Michael.

Progress as of 02/16/12


Progress as of 03/04/12


I also made a special purchase this weekend. I gave into temptation! I finally decided on a Heaven and Earth design to stitch. I chose mini Sunflower Cottage.


I have a weakness for Sunflowers. They are my favorite flower...so bright and cheerful and no matter how crummy of a mood I'm in, they always seem to make me smile. I'll probably wait a few months before I start on this one. I have a few other projects that I would like to finish first.

Thanks for stopping by friends. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Jen :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to that HAED start, it's going to be sooo pretty!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your tree and spider webs are looking great!

McKenna C. said...

Great progress! I love before and after pictures. :) You picked an awesome pattern!

~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Solstitches said...

Wow to the colourful HAE design. So pretty.
You are making great progress on your Halloween WIP.
Margaret

Linda said...

HH looks great Jen.

Linda

Joysze said...

Halloweeb looks great, Jen!!!

Veronica said...

You've made a lot of progress on Halloween House. It's looking great. What a pretty HAED.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I'm a new follower of your blog.

Your Halloween House looks great and your new HAED pattern is lovely!

Angela said...

You are making great progress with Halloween House :)

Your HAED project is lovely.

Sandy said...

Popped in from Ruth's blog, thought I'd say hi. Always fun, when blog walking to come across other crafters. I haven't crossed stitch in ages, but love your Moon project.

Valentina said...

Nice progress on Halloween House!