Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Am Back!

I have missed you friends! I literally just got my internet connected like 5 minutes ago. I moved apartments last weekend and have been without cable and internet all week. It took two technicians on two different days to figure out how to get my service working. Believe me, I was having serious blogging withdrawals...trying to read stuff and surf the internet on my phone is too much of pain. I can breathe a sigh of relief now cause the move is done. I went from a first floor apartment to a second floor apartment. Moving stuff up sixteen stairs is NOT fun, plus I have about 12 more that lead to the upstairs bedrooms! I am still in the unpacking phase but the end is near. Now I can get back to working on my projects while enjoying my new home with my boys.

I hope you all have been well. I will be popping your blogs to see what everyone has been up to.

Enjoy your Weekend!
Jen :)

5 comments:

Gracie said...

As nice as it is to have a "new" place, it can really be exhausting. Be sure to take some quiet time for yourself. The boxes are not going anywhere.

McKenna C. said...

It was very stressful when we moved....mainly because we had 3 days to move out of a 3 story house. :P I hope you aren't too stressed out to blog! :)

~McKenna

Unknown said...

Good to have you back Jen and wishing you all the best in your new home.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on your new apartment! I'm sure we can all relate to blogging withdrawals. Welcome back!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

congrats on your new apartment and glad you're back on now :D