Happy Monday Friends:
I have a project I can show you now. I participated in the Spring into Easter Exchange over at the Stitched with Love Exchanges blog. This was my package to Lisa S.
I sent her a handmade Easter card, an Easter stitched piece, an Easter wallhanging, 5 pastel colors of DMC floss, 2 Spools of Ribbon, 3...1/2 yard cuts of Easter fabric, 1 pack of Easter buttons, and M&M candies.
I have a project I can show you now. I participated in the Spring into Easter Exchange over at the Stitched with Love Exchanges blog. This was my package to Lisa S.
I sent her a handmade Easter card, an Easter stitched piece, an Easter wallhanging, 5 pastel colors of DMC floss, 2 Spools of Ribbon, 3...1/2 yard cuts of Easter fabric, 1 pack of Easter buttons, and M&M candies.
Close Look of The Stitched Piece:
"Easter Bird" by Heart in Hand Needlearts
Fabric: 32 Ct Summer Khaki Evenweave
Threads: The Gentle Arts Sampler
Finish: A Pinkeep...without the Pins :)
This is the package I received from Christina. I received a lovely combination of stitching and papercraft items.
Thanks for stopping by friends. Your comments are always appreciated and encouraging. Enjoy your weeks.
Jen



10 comments:
Gorgeous exchanges - love that Easter bird.
I love the Easter bird you stitched for Lisa - especially the cute flower button.
I'm pleased that you liked the parcel I sent you. It was fun putting it together.
Hi Jen! I'm a new follower :)
Your exchange package looks beautiful! So thoughtful. Looking forward to seeing more from you :)
Happy Stitching
Oh your stitched piece looks beautiful! You received some really cute things! :)
~McKenna
Love the Easter bird. Your exchange looks like fun.
Linda
What a lovely exchange. Love the bird you made. That button on it is so sweet.
Hugs,
Veronica.
Friendly reminder that tomorrow is your day....schedule for midnight ...till then ...
ooooo!!! that Easter bird is so pretty!
great exchange :)
Jen,
I absolutely LOVE the Easter package you sent me for the SWL exchange!! You definitely spoiled me! The Easter Bird is so pretty and I love the way you finished him!
Thank you so very much for a wonderful exchange!
Hugs
Post a Comment