First, I want to give a big thank you to everyone who stopped by during the blog hop last week and commented on my little paper pieced quilt. I want to extend an even bigger thank you and virtual hug to those of you who decided to become a follower of my blog. I am flattered you decided to stick around.
Some of you said my mini looked like a present on its side...well I agree! It sure does. To be honest, this quilt block was a last minute effort. I had another project idea in mind, but I stopped what I was making because I thought I was doing the paper piecing all wrong. Remember...paper piecing newbie with nothing but the internet to learn from?? It is definitely a technique that is much better learned through visual demonstration than via tutorials I think. Although, after I finished the heart pattern, I realized I was doing the other project right and doubted myself for nothing. Imagine that! Now I can finish the other one with no issue.
Now for the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to either The Fat Quarter Shop or 123 Stitch.Com.
There were 84 interested hoppers in all. I assigned each person a number and let Mr. Random.org do his thinking. Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...the winner is
Thank you again friends for playing along. I hope to have more surprise drawings and giveaways in the future. Time to go...I have a project calling my name at the moment.
Enjoy the rest of your weeks.
Jen :)
Some of you said my mini looked like a present on its side...well I agree! It sure does. To be honest, this quilt block was a last minute effort. I had another project idea in mind, but I stopped what I was making because I thought I was doing the paper piecing all wrong. Remember...paper piecing newbie with nothing but the internet to learn from?? It is definitely a technique that is much better learned through visual demonstration than via tutorials I think. Although, after I finished the heart pattern, I realized I was doing the other project right and doubted myself for nothing. Imagine that! Now I can finish the other one with no issue.
Now for the winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to either The Fat Quarter Shop or 123 Stitch.Com.
There were 84 interested hoppers in all. I assigned each person a number and let Mr. Random.org do his thinking. Drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...the winner is
#68 - B.Green !!! You are the Winner! An e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address on your blogger profile. (She claimed her prize)
BUT WAIT! I'm not done friends. Don't close this window yet! Because I just absolutely love making people smile, I thought why not make someone else' day too. I've decided to giveaway a SECOND $15 gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop or 123 Stitch.com. Oh Yes! Back to Mr. Random.Org and he said:
#80 - Janet from Caribou Crossing Chronicles.
Congrats! You are Winner #2. I sent an e-mail to the e-mail address in your blogger profile. (She claimed her prize)
Thank you again friends for playing along. I hope to have more surprise drawings and giveaways in the future. Time to go...I have a project calling my name at the moment.
Enjoy the rest of your weeks.
Jen :)
1 comment:
Wow! What a generous giveaway! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you for hosting such a nice giveaway contest!
Post a Comment