Sunday, July 15, 2012

We have a Winner!...I mean Winners!!

Happy Sunday Friends!

I am back to announce the winners of a $10 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop. You read that...winners...as in more than one. I've decided to make someone else' day a little more cheerful today.

A big thank you to everyone for coming by and playing last week. It is so nice to hear encouraging words and get pats on the back for doing a good job. I hope you all found some inspiration for your own projects.

Now to fun stuff! 

Mr random.org has spoken and the first winner is:

Beezus from Beezus Complex

Interestingly enough, she was the last commenter on my blog before I closed the comments option. Its not often you see the randomizer pick the last number!

The second winner is: 

Margaret from Doll Quilter's Monthly

Congrats to both you Ladies! I will be in touch with you both.

Thanks again to everyone else for playing. I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the weekend.

Jen 


1 comment:

Meari said...

Congrats to the winners!