Hello Friends:
I have a finish to show you today! I won't lie, I broke my little rule of not purchasing any new stitching projects until I finished something. I honestly couldn't help it and wouldn't you believe that I finished the project that I purchased. Go figure right?
I just fell in love with this little pattern from The Snowflower Diaries after I saw it all stitched and finished on Carol's blog here. Surprisingly, the sun was out full force this afternoon so my picture is a little bright. You may want to grab your sunglasses. :-)
I have a finish to show you today! I won't lie, I broke my little rule of not purchasing any new stitching projects until I finished something. I honestly couldn't help it and wouldn't you believe that I finished the project that I purchased. Go figure right?
I just fell in love with this little pattern from The Snowflower Diaries after I saw it all stitched and finished on Carol's blog here. Surprisingly, the sun was out full force this afternoon so my picture is a little bright. You may want to grab your sunglasses. :-)
"Tulips with Bunny" by Maja @ The Snow Flower Diaries.
Stitched on 28Ct Ivory Jobelan
Stitched with the called for Hand Dyed Threads by Nina's Threads. Thread pack is available on Nina's Etsy Shop here.
Such a sweet design isn't it? I love bunnies and the colors in this design are stunning. I haven't decided if I want to finish this as a pillow or as an ornament. Decisions, Decisions. If you haven't visited Maja's blog, you are missing some great stuff. Her patterns are all super cute designs and the best part is they are free on her blog. She is also having a very generous giveaway right now until August 4. You don't want to miss that.
Hmmm, I think I'm going to hop over to Nina's shop and get a thread pack for another one of Maja's patterns. I feel the itch to start another one.
Thanks for visiting with me tonight. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Stay Cool!
**Hugs for Sunny Miami**
Jen

13 comments:
Sometimes its nice to have a quick and satisfying finish to boost the crafting happiness, yours is superb.
Very pretty design. Congrats on the sweet finish.
Such an adorable finish!!
Lovely finish! I can see why it was so tempting :)
Aww such a sweet finish.
Hugs x
I'm sure you loved stitching this one as much as I did, Jen! I just love Maja's designs--can't believe they are freebies... Very cute finish and I'm glad you treated yourself to some of Nina's threads, too :)
Beautiful finish Jennifer! I have this one kitted up but forgot to stitch it! I love her freebie designs!
Congrats on a cute finish!
Such a great finish! The Snowflower Diaries charts are all so cute!
So pretty! I love it.
Aww such a cute bunny! Congrats!
Nice work. Don't think you broke any rules as you finished right away!
Awwww...love that little bunny! So cute!
Post a Comment