Friday, July 5, 2013

Giveaway Winner!

First off I want to say Happy Belated 4th of July to my American blogging friends. I hope you had a wonderful day filled with family, friends, food and fireworks. I had a lovely time yesterday at my parent's house. My sister came from San Fransisco to visit for the week. I was glad to see her as Monday she will be leaving to Hong Kong to work for 6 months. She is excited for her new adventure and I am excited for her. Honestly, I'm glad it is her going and not me. I would be freaking out at the thought of working in a foreign country for 6 months.

So getting down to business! We have a winner of the $25 gift certificate to either 123 Stitch or The Fat Quarter Shop. First I want to say Thank You to you lovely ladies that commented. I wish I could give something to everyone, but alas I didn't win the lottery this week.

I had 17 comments. Each comment was numbered in the order they were received. I used Random.Org for a number. 

Our winner is: Lucky No. 7! 


Congratulations!!!!

Thanks again everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

*Hugs and Sunshine from Miami*
Jen

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats to Linda!!!

Linda said...

Thank you so much Jen. What a wonderful prize.

Linda

cucki said...

Congrats to linda x

Carol said...

Congratulations to Linda--can't wait to see what goodies she selects :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh lucky Linda! Congratulations to her!

Faith... said...

Good luck to your sister and congrats Linda!