Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stitching Update: Sunflowers in Summer

Hello Friends:

I have an update to share on one of my bigger stitching projects. This has been a Work in Progress for too long. I will feel so accomplished when this one is done and framed.

"Sunflowers in Summer" by Country Cottage Needleworks

Before Pic:



After 4 Hours of Stitching Time: A House Takes Shape!


I really love this design but for some reason it is hard for me to stay motivated. I think I will rotate this one with another WIP that needs some attention.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

**Hugs from Sunny Miami**
Jen

7 comments:

Justine said...

It's so beautiful Jen, it's a real shame you don't feel motivated to stitch on it.

Linda said...

Great progress Jen. It is such a pretty design. You should try and stick with it. Maybe do 1 strand ever few days.

Linda

Julie said...

A pretty design.

Barb said...

What a pretty WIP!

Sparky said...

Jen it is lovely...I don’t like to count the hours for a few inches of stitches....lol it scares me to think all those crosses take up so much time lol

Angela said...

It's a beautiful design and your progress is lovely :)

Annette-California said...

Oh Jen what a beautiful project your stitching. Lovely progress.
Rotating projects what ever appeals to you that will keep you stitching is a good thing:))) love Annette