I absolutely love this saying in this Christmas design by Lizzie Kate. It is perfectly whitty and sassy. Just her style!
I recently joined the Christmas Ornie SAL 2015 blog hosted by Kaye. Click on the badge on my sidebar to be taken there. Every month is a different Christmas theme. If you post a finish before that month is over, you are entered for that month's prize so graciously given by Kaye herself. This month is Christmas Tree/Presents. I didn't have to choose a design with both but this LK design just happened to have both.
Here is my progress after this weeks stitching:
I don't think I will be done by Wednesday but I'm glad the SAL gave me the motivation to start.
I have also done some knitting on my niece's baby blanket. It's only 7 1/2" tall so far. I have to knit until its 37" tall! A little at a time right?
Thank you for stopping by. Tonight I will be attending our Bowling Association's annual dinner to celebrate our Bowlers of the Year from last season and to celebrate those who will be inducted into our association's Hall of Fame. It will be a fabulous evening I am sure.
Have a Lovely Weekend.
Have a Lovely Weekend.
**Hugs and Love from Sunny Miami**
Jen



8 comments:
That is a gorgeous start for the Christmas Ornie SAL, Jen, I love that saying, too. I hope that you have fun at the Bowling awards night.
Lovely ornament Jen. Hope you had a nice evening.
I love that saying! Great progress :)
Fun stitch project, your is looking lovely. Great needleminder for the upcoming season.
Great start Jen. I have stitched that one. The baby blanket is really pretty. Have fun tonight.
Linda
I do love L*K and her Christmas designs :)
I just bought this cute LK design to stitch for Xmas too :) Love her designs!
What a fun LK piece you're stitching, Jen! I'm sure you'll have it finished in no time and that blanket start is so soft and pretty :)
The bowling banquet sounds like fun--hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment