Just as the title states, I've been crocheting away when my free time has allowed. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Not to mention, a yucky bug decided to visit me and ground me on my couch with a fever all day Saturday. That wasn't what I had in mind for a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend! I did manage to finish a hat and scarf set on Friday for my Etsy store.
The scarf measures 3 1/2" wide and 65" long without the fringe.
Here's a closeup of the yarn. It is a soft bulky acrylic yarn with iridescent metallic weaved in. It gives the white such a lovely, elegant glitz. I'm sure it would just sparkle beautifully in the sunlight.
I am having so much fun crocheting scarfs that I've decided to make a couple for Christmas presents. I will post a pic of all of them once they are completed. So far I've made one out of four that I have planned. I'm trying to pace myself to get everything done before Christmas. I have some bags in mind to sew as well. I also have my nieces baby blanket to finish for Christmas also. My sister brought the baby all the way from Hong Kong and they will be in town till after New Years. The baby is so adorable!
It's going to be a busy month! There is lots to do. I have another weekend trip to Orlando planned, again to Disney! I am waiting for Winter to make its annual three day appearance, hopefully its longer than that. The rain just doesn't want to go away it seems.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you have a fabulous week. Thank you for all of your lovely comments too.
**Hugs and Love from Sunny Miami**
Jen



4 comments:
You're going to have a busy month! Great plans, especially the holiday.
What a beautiful set! I really, really adore that!
Wonderful crocheting. Enjoy your trip.
Sounds like a great month! Have fun at Disney we'll be there too but on the opposite side of the country :). The crocheting is gorgeous I love that thread :)
Post a Comment