Happy Sunday!
One of my creative resolutions this year was to dig into my old projects and give them some love. I have so many UFO's in bags, its just crazy.
This last week I brought out a lovely forgotten stitching project that I haven't worked on probably since 2015.
Bluebell by Nora Corbett
I've spent a few hours this past week working away at the wings. They are stitched only in Krenick Very Fine Braid.
This project is very pretty. I think I lost interest along the way because the fabric is Linen. It makes the holes hard to see unfortunately.
I hope you all have a lovely week. Thank you for visiting. :)
*Hugs from Sunny Miami*
Jen

5 comments:
She's lovely!
Beautiful design and nice progress Jen. (You don't have to rub it in that your in sunny Miami. lol It's 36 degrees here and the forecast is rain and possible snow for the next week.)
Linda
Oh she is turning out gorgeous!
This is beautiful!!
She's gorgeous- possibly my favourite of the fairies. You chose the perfect fabric to stitch her on too.
Post a Comment