Hello Friends:
Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend was fantastic. Today was a gorgeous day in Miami.
My stitching bug has returned. I joined a group on Facebook called Stitch from Stash 2018. Everyone is challenged to stitch from their stash. You can not buy anything new unless it is threads or fabric for a chart from your stash. Seeing everyone's projects is inspiring. Many are stitching UFOs they haven't touched in years. I think last year I picked up one stitching project briefly. I was more consumed by crochet and knitting last year. My yarn stash is pretty evident of that. I love going through my stitching stash especially and remembering what I have.
I decided to start with finishing this Lizzie Kate Christmas design. It is so close to being done!
I should have it finished pretty quickly.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous and warm week. We are having Florida Winter this week. Lows in the 50s. My favorite weather!
See ya,
Jen
3 comments:
I have this in my stash! Very pretty and should be finished quickly. I like the idea of stitching from stash - good luck!
Such a pretty design! What a great idea to stitch from your stash - not sure if I could do it though as I have no will-power!!!
I have a few of the L*K Christmas designs, yours looks great.
Post a Comment