Hello Friends:
Well another year has passed by since I've posted to my blog. That seems to be my posting "schedule". Every year I plan to do better, and every year I just drop the ball on it. Well I know why that is. Last year, I did not seem to be in creative spirits. I made a few projects, but not much really. I found myself reading more that anything else.
Well this year, my creative bug is back in a big way. Me and my "Lily" (sewing machine) have been busy making cloth face masks for my Etsy store. They are easy to make and have been a great reason to use my monstrous fabric stash. I'm glad that I can use my sewing skills to contribute in a positive way in these times. I never thought I would see the day when being a couch potato was encouraged. Luckily, I am still working my full-time job from home. Between that and making the masks, I have more than enough to keep me busy at home. It appears that Miami and the State of Florida are getting ready to make moves to re-open again. South Florida has been the hot spot for this virus. I personally don't feel Miami is ready yet to re-open public places yet.
I hope you readers are well. Stay safe and stay positive. I am a firm believer that positives always come out of negatives. Some day this will all be behind us.
**Hugs*
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment