Welcome to my creative space. I am an accountant by day and a crafter at night.
I do almost every craft imaginable! I'm addicted to pretty papers, beautiful stitching, gorgeous fabrics, luscious yarns and just fun crafty projects in general.
I hope you enjoy reading about my projects, travels and the little insights about my family and our love for bowling.
These are two diaper cakes I made last year for two good friends who became first time mothers. The one on the left was for a boy and the one on the right was for a girl.
Thank you! I got one as a present to me when I had my son and I thought it was so cool. I wanted to try making them for my friends. All of the diapers and toys really come in handy for first time moms. Thanks for looking. :)
2 comments:
WOW Jennifer! These are to die for! You are very creative!
xoxoox
Thank you! I got one as a present to me when I had my son and I thought it was so cool. I wanted to try making them for my friends. All of the diapers and toys really come in handy for first time moms. Thanks for looking. :)
Post a Comment