Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Pretty Purple Card!


Here is my newest creation this week. Over at Paper Wishes, they are having their new contest. The challenge is to make a paper craft, card, LO etc using their new 3-D Dazzle stickers. Being a huge fan of dazzles, I had to get in on this challenge. I only had silver Flowers and Stars to work with. That in and of itself was challenging as I find silver only compliments certain colors. Voting begins July 16, so pop on over next week and cast a vote for your favorite creation entered.

I'm also entering this card into this weeks Corrosive Challenge Blog challenge which was to follow a simple sketch this week.

Wish me luck on both. Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Jen i will have to give you a vote. LOl maybe you will win the 100 dollar shopping spree.

pennyd said...

Hi Jen! I posted a comment before, but I don't see it here - so - great card! Purple is my favorite. Don't forget, you can use Sharpies or other permanent markers to color your Dazzles - don't have to stick to gold or silver!

Jennifer M. said...

O yeah Penny I forgot about that! PW has some markers that I want. They've used them on their dazzle webisodes. I still have them sitting on my wishlist at the moment.