Hello Everyone:I have a new card to share. It is a very simple card but I like the way it came out. Isn't the kitty focal so cute? I picked him up at Delightful Inspirations. You should also check out their challenge blog. It is really neat. Each week you play along, you get the following week's digi free via e-mail to use for that weeks challenge. This cute little guy I had to buy since it was my first week playing, but I will definitely be participating each week. Their digi stamps are really cute.
I'm submitting my cute card here to four challenges:
1) Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #127 - "Dieing for a Punch"
2) Fab N Funky - Challenge #37 - "Sharing Recipes" (3 Papers, 2 Embellishments, 1 Image)
3) Paper Sundaes - Sketch Challenge #32
4) Delightful Inspiration - Make a card using "The Cats Meow"
Enjoy your Saturday and thanks for visiting!
7 comments:
Hi Jen, thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration this week! Your card is adorable. I love the green patterned paper you used. Hope you'll be back again next week!
Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
Great job, Jennifer! So cute!
Thanks for joining us again this week!
What a gorgeous image! You have done a great job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x
So cute, Jen!! I love the stitching, "hello" and buttons! :)
Such an adorable card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week. :)
hugs, Vanja
Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
Post a Comment