
Hello All:
My newest card creation is a baby card. A friend from work is actually 5 months pregnant and is expecting a girl. I found this cute baby fairy image by Mo's Digital Pencil and I thought it was adorable. I used papers from Taylor Expressions and Hot off the Press, the dazzles are from Hot off the Press and the flower and pearl embellishments are from Michaels. I used Stickels to give the wings some glitz. I'm entering this card into five challenges this week:
1) Flutter by Wednesday - Fairy and Favorite Color.
2) Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #124 - "Whateva"
3) Mo's Digital Challenge - Challenge #43 - "Things with Wings"
4) One Stitch at a Time - Challenge #24 - "Use a Little Pink"
5) The Corrosive Challenge - Challenge #75 - "All About Babies"
I wish I had a more creative touch with a camera. The picture doesn't do it justice. I tried to play with the photo software so the colors on the fairy would show up better, plus photographing glitter isn't easy either. Getting a perfect picture is always an extra challenge for me. :)
Enjoy your Friday everyone!
15 comments:
Such a cute card loving your image, colouring and your design layout is beautiful too!!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at OSAAT Sketch or a hint of pink challenge.
Big Hugs Jo xxx
Fabulous, sweet card Jennifer.
luv
Debby
Just adorable! Love the touches of gold. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.
Great job Jen! This is a beautiful card - one that a new mom would keep forever.
Oh, she's darling! I love all those little pig-tails and the glitter on her wings. :) Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)
Beautiful card so love that image and the soft pastel colours thank you for sharing this with us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
I love this image and you created such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x
Beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will love it ~jeni :)
Lovely image, super card, love your colours and papers too. Thank you for joining OSAAT's Sketch and/or use Pink Challenge this week.
((Lyn))
Aww, this is so darling!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
This is adorable!
Thanks very much for sharing your creation with us at OSAAT, don't forget to check back tomorrow to find out who's won (good luck!) and check out the new challenge :D
Fantastic card and great image - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb xx
A grogeous card and image. Thanks fo rplaying at Crafty Catz this week x
Adorable! I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x
Hi Jen! First of all, I would like to thank you for stopping by at my blog today :-)Wonderful card! Lovely colours. The image is totally adorable! Bye for now! xx Jenny xx
Post a Comment