Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Non-Card Creations




You know you like your hobby when you stay up till the wee hours playing even though you know tomorrow is a work day. LOL Hey we all need to escape when the need arises. Tonight I worked on some projects for two swaps over at the Paper Wishes Message Board. One swap was a Scrapbooking Swap and the theme was to make tag like items using Red, White and Blue. For these I actually used a new template I bought. The folded items are actually "ribbon bows" not pinwheels or flowers. It is an awesome template and I'm glad I got it. The other swap theme was "Summer" and to make anything but a card. So I decided to make a picnic basket. What is great is that my recipient can turn around and re-use it as a gift box to someone else. Little does she know that inside I stuffed a few goodies from my craft stash for her.

Thanks for looking! Hope your Friday goes fast and your weekend goes slow. Wishful thinking I know, but hey its okay to dream right?? :D

No comments: