Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Sew Beary Cute Card!

Woohoo It's the weekend! Time to play which is what I have been doing. I have to tell everyone, I am loving the digital stamps by Delightful Inspiration. What a treat it is to get the following week's stamp, when you play their challenge each week. Perfect for any digi stamp addict. The featured stamp this week is "Sew Beary Kind". I think he is perfect for a Hello, Missing You or Thinking of You themed card. My card is a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2. I used papers from the Citrus Card Makers pack from Hot off the Press and the matching embellishments and Dazzles greeting is from Hot off the Press. The flowers and pearls are from Michael's.

I'm sending this card to my swap partner at the Paper Wishes Message Board. This month our challenge was to use metal. I added the little metal key. The thread it is hanging on is Kreinik Metallic Braid which any cross-stitcher can tell you is not a lot of fun to use sometimes, but the colors are pretty and glitzy.

I'm submitting this card to his weeks challenge at Fab N Funky Challenge - "What Eva" and also to Delightful Inspirations challenge this week which was to use "Sew Beary Kind" bear.

My last post I indicated I submitted my project to Fab N Funky's design team call, but I faux pauxed and forgot to add the "DT" on my entry so I'm going to make sure I enter my project right this time! LOL. I'm a blonde what can I say.

Enjoy your weekends everyone! :D

5 comments:

Ginny said...

too cute, good luck with the DT

Jennifer said...

Hi Jennifer....thanks for visiting my blog :-) This is a real sweet card....thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky too! Good Luck! xx Jenny xx

Sherrie Conner said...

Sew cute!! Love the pants and shirt on the bear! :)
Thanks for being a part of the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge! :)

Lindsey said...

Great card and a really cute image! Love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky and good luck with the DT call
Linds x

dstandard said...

What a lovely card = love the softness! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!