Happy Sunday Everyone:I hope my U.S. friends are enjoying their long holiday weekend. I know I am! So here I made a card using the new image "Oak Wreath" from Delightful Inspiration. This image made me think of Autumn, although it could be used for Christmas also. Making a Thanksgiving card was a personal challenge since it is a holiday I tend to overlook for making cards i.e. I have never done one. LOL I colored my image with colored pencils and attempted to add some glitter in the end to give it some extra something, but I think I overdid it. Anyways, I still like it. :) The papers are from Hot Off the Press. The stickers that look like embossing are called Dazzles and they are from Paper Wishes. The other embellishments are from my stash.
I am entering this challenge into three challenges this week:
1) Delightful Inspiration: Make a card using "Oak Wreath"
2) Cute Card Thursday - Use Material (I used ribbon made from material)
3) Fab n Funky Challenges - Use Material ( I used ribbon made from material)
Enjoy your weekends and thanks for looking. Bye for now. :)
4 comments:
Really pretty, don't worry, you can't over do glitter, more is more. Love the sparkle, it looks amazing. Great Thanksgiving card! Thanks for playing along with D2D this week.
Love the tabs! Such great embellishments! The sparkle is fun! Put more!
So glad to have you at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge this week! :)
Delightful card. Autumn....soon Christmas...scary!! Where has the year gone?
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky xx Jenny xx
What a pretty card! Love this! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
Post a Comment