Happy Saturday Everyone:I hope you all are staying warm where ever you are. I was actually at the mall today taking some portraits with my son and I couldn't believe how crowded it was. I don't so much mind the people, its the PARKING! That is the nightmare for me.
Anyways, I have a new card to share. The digi and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps. Boy is that sentiment ever right too especially after what I saw today! I used Christmas papers from My Mind's Eye. I love these papers. They are heavy and glitzy. The photo doesn't bring that out much. I'll get this photography stuff right eventually. :) I colored the digi with colored pencils, and added stickles where I could. The Christmas tree stickers were from my stash. I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
1) Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Christmas
2) Bugaboo Stamps - Anything Goes
3) Stamp Challenges - Christmas Colors
4) One Stitch at a Time Challenges - Glitz it Up
5) Stamps R' Us - Holiday Cards
6) A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
7) Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Christmas Card
Have a Great Weekend Everyone. =)
Jen
9 comments:
Cool Jen! I agree about the psycho shoppers, I dcn't think I will go to WalMart until 2011!
Thanks Penny! I try and stay away from Walmart everyday of the week if I can. =)
cute cute cute, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT
This card is so cute- I love the funny sentiment- and I am with you about the parking! Thanks for joining in the Stamps R Us challenge.
Adorable card and great sparkle!! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge this week!
This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes Challenge!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy
Great card, especially love the sentiment!!
Love this card. The papers are fun and the image is one of my favorites.Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.
The sentiment is so funny, great card you made! Thanks for playing along at DDCC!!
Post a Comment