Hello All:Here is my latest creation I wanted to share. I created this card for a swap over on the Paper Wishes Message Board. There is a special swap where anyone can request a special card with a theme with the hopes that a fellow member will make it for them. I made this card for a sweet lady whose request was for an engagement card for her son and his girlfriend. I thought this Digi Stamp by Digi Doodles was so sweet and perfect for a card that was going to a young couple. It could also make a sweet Valentine's card too. I hope my recipient likes it. Oddly enough this was my second attempt at making the card as I made one and the next day I decided I hated it, so I started over. I am much more pleased with this result than the first! The card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square, the papers and ribbon are from Hot off the Press, the pearls are from my stash, the "Love" sentiment is a dazzle from Hot of the Press and the glitz are Stickles. I am entering this card into these challenges this week:
1) The Beary Scrap Challenge - Sketch
2) Paper Sundaes - Valentines
3) Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Hearts
4) Digi Doodles - Valentines (and its their image I used yay! Double entry into the contest :)
Thanks for looking. :D
Jen
14 comments:
This is adorable Jen! Thanks for playing along with our "Hearts a Flutter" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!
Courtney~
This is so sweet! love all those pretty pearl accents. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
I really like that image ;-) The card is really great and I really like all that shine on it.
Thanks for joining us at DDSB
So sweet.Such pretty colours and details.Great job with the image too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x
Lovely! The image is sweet and I love the glittery edge on the paper!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
Beautiful, Jen! I love how you framed the image with the pearls - never thought of doing that - I think I'll have to borrow it!
I love it! We used the same image-lol! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!
Wonderful card, it is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
What a gorgeous card. Adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again.
Sharon x
How swt! Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Hugs,
Julie
Very cute take on our sketch challenge at The Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again.
~Patricia
TBS DT
This is really sweet, Jen. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Sketch challenge - good luck!
Cheers,
Susan
This i so cute! Thanks for playing with us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini
Post a Comment