Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Tiny Project

Happy Late Friday Everyone:

Yes it is almost 2 AM and I am wide awake making ATC's, Yay! The challenge over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog is to create an ATC (Artist Trading Card), a 2.5" x 3.5" project. I really do like making ATC's because they are quick and easy projects. They don't take much thought as far as layout which is always a plus since layout does take some thought. The digi I used is a Bugaboo Digi stamp from the Puppy Love line under the Valentines section. I colored him with colored pencils in different shades of brown to make him somewhat colorful. :) I matted him on papers from Hot off the Press, added some red rhinestones on the corners to give it some thing extra and outlined the one border and hearts in red stickles to give the card some glitz. I like it!

Thanks for looking and Good Night!
Jen

2 comments:

pennyd said...

Cute Jen! I too, like ATCs, just not sure what to do with them...

Karenliz Henderson said...

Cute ATC! I haven't made any ATC in a while. I love making them.