


Happy Sunday Everyone!
I have a special project to share with you all today. I am very excited about this project because it was different and I had so much fun making it. I was browsing around the Delightful Inspirations Card Ideas Blog when I came across Debbie's Blog: The Paper Garden. I absolutely fell in love with her project which was a Candy Bar Holder. You can access the instructions by clicking here. I thought, 'WOW that would be a wonderful project for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day." He likes surprises and he knows my obsession with paper crafting. I'm sure he's expecting me to do something out of the ordinary that is not a card. Plus he loves chocolate.
The pictures are up top as you can see. I must need to buy "Blogger for Dummies" or something because I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures under this post rather than above it. But that's okay, you get the idea. :) I used double-sided designer papers from K & Company. The digi focal is "Puppy Love" from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with colored pencils and matted him onto some scraps of the designer paper. I accented the front just a little bit with Red Stickles. (Remember this project is for a guy LOL) The sentiments I wrote and printed myself and the Ribbon is from Paper Wishes. Now I just need to go get the chocolate to finish it. Plus I need to find some place to hide this so he doesn't find it before tomorrow. ;-)
I'm entering this project into three challenges:
1) Stamp Something - Valentines
2) Crafty Catz - Valentines/Love Theme
3) The Pixie Cottage - Ribbon
Thanks for looking and enjoy your special day with your other half tomorrow. :D
Jenn
10 comments:
I love it! Thank you for letting me know on my blog that you had made one.
this is really beautiful hun adore the coulrs you have used,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx
Jen - I hope your bf loved it! If not, I'll talk to him for you! LOL
Very cute!
Super sweet indeed! Thank you for joining us over at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya
That looks sweet and great! Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.
Hugs,
Nanda
How clever and darling! Such a lovely creation!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week ~Sr. DT member
Hi Jenn
A gorgeous creation,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx
Wow that's very nice, and clever structure!
thanks for sharing at the pixie cottage
hugs
sadia
Super cute card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)
Jen: I like this variation for a candy bar wrap or holder! Your paper craft styling on this is charming! Kudos!!
Post a Comment