Hello Again:
I have more projects to share. My co-workers and I attended a baby shower luncheon today at The Cheesecake Factory for a girl we all used to work with. She is having a baby boy and is extremely excited. I am so happy for her. Since I am the crafty one of the department, I volunteered to make a baby card for her from all of us and I volunteered to make little party favors.
First the card:
I have more projects to share. My co-workers and I attended a baby shower luncheon today at The Cheesecake Factory for a girl we all used to work with. She is having a baby boy and is extremely excited. I am so happy for her. Since I am the crafty one of the department, I volunteered to make a baby card for her from all of us and I volunteered to make little party favors.
First the card:
It is a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 square card. The papers are from a paper pack called Nona's Nursery "Baby Boy" by DCWV. The digi is from Sew Many Cards colored with colored pencils. If you look really closely, there is a punched border on the bottom that I layered over. It was made with a Martha Stewart punch. The embellishment that looks like a charm bracelet I bought from Michaels. It was in the scrapbook section and I believe it was a Jolie's embellishment. Funny enough I bought this for another card I made some time ago and never used it. It was sitting in my stash ever since. The pearls are from my stash. The ribbon is from Paper Wishes and Stickles were added for the final touch. I just love stickles, don't you? To me, they just turn a card from it looks nice to dazzling! We all know women love shiny things. :D
My next project are the party favors I made. I used the Picnic Basket template from Paper Wishes. I used papers from the same paper stack as the card because they were nice and heavy. I added stickles and a bow, lined them with tissue paper and added Herrshey's chocolate kisses for the treats. Everybody loved them. In fact, my manager hinted to me that she might make an order of these for an anniversary party. I was like "Huh, come again?" LOL.
Thanks for looking and I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
Jen
5 comments:
Beautiful gifts Jen! Karenliz
Really sweet Jen, I have 2 babies coming in the fall but cannot even think about baby Showers till later! I am glad you used the picnic basket template, it reminded me what great favors they make and it is sooo cute the way you did it!
Hi Jen. These are adorable! I love the charms on the card! xx Jenny xx
Super Cute Jen you did a Great job on those cands and Baskets.I hope this message goes i have not been able to leave any comments on blogger for a long time now.
Patti P
Cute basket, Jen! You asked about how to make the mini-scrapbook I had posted. Here's another post that lists several sites with instructions: http://cheringpapermemories.blogspot.com/2011/06/graduation-gift.html
Post a Comment