Its me again!
I have one other card I wanted to share. On the Paper Wishes Message Board, the June card swap theme was Paper Tole.
The Teapot and Teacup are the Paper Tole Image. I actually got these for free from Paper Wishes just for being a VIP customer i.e. cause I spend a lot of money on their products. LOL. All of the materials (except the punch) are from Paper Wishes. The paper is from the Floral Card Makers pack (which I believe was just discontinued). The sentiment came from a stamp set called "Fancy a Cuppa". The roses are handmade by me using the 3-D Roses template. The ribbon came from a Sheer Ribbon set. I love these ribbons. They are so elegant. You can't see the Gold Stickles well, but they are there. There is some on the roses too...just a little.
Hope you like it!
Jen
I have one other card I wanted to share. On the Paper Wishes Message Board, the June card swap theme was Paper Tole.
The Teapot and Teacup are the Paper Tole Image. I actually got these for free from Paper Wishes just for being a VIP customer i.e. cause I spend a lot of money on their products. LOL. All of the materials (except the punch) are from Paper Wishes. The paper is from the Floral Card Makers pack (which I believe was just discontinued). The sentiment came from a stamp set called "Fancy a Cuppa". The roses are handmade by me using the 3-D Roses template. The ribbon came from a Sheer Ribbon set. I love these ribbons. They are so elegant. You can't see the Gold Stickles well, but they are there. There is some on the roses too...just a little.
Hope you like it!
Jen
2 comments:
Such a pretty card....love the colours and your roses are wonderful. Terrific border punch too.
Very pretty card! Love those sheer ribbons too!
Karenliz
Post a Comment