Monday, August 1, 2011

Some more stitchy info about me...

I created a new page on my blog that I wanted to invite everyone to view. It is called "My Model-Stitching." I am a model-stitcher for X's and Oh's Designs, a Canadian based cross-stitch design company. I actually just finished a new model that I can't show yet because it is not yet released to the stores. It is a beauty and I can't wait to show it to you. I have only done five model stitch designs and I enjoyed all of them. One day I will stitch them all for myself. I couldn't keep the model. I say one day because there are many other charts in the to be stitched pile as it is. You stitchers know the feeling. ;)

Let me know which one you like the best.
Jen



5 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Jen, WOW your stitching is beautiful especially that sunset. I have no patience for sewing anything! I can't wait to see more!

mdgtjulie said...

Pretty models. I know there is a way to set up your pages so they can accept comments, but I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet.

pennyd said...

Wow, wow, wow! Jen they are beautiful! I love the sunset - such detail. I used to x-stitch so I know how much work went into them. You are an amazingly talented young lady - I don't know how you find time to work!

Joysze said...

WOWZAs, they all look great!! :D like Distant Cousins... too cute. Hehehe.

Cheryl said...

Pretty - and a lot of work. I'm partial to wisteria, so that's the one that caught my eye.