I'm not sure if you all are aware, but I do have a reading blog. The link is at the top of the page. I started my reading blog at the beginning of this year. I always wanted a space to share my thoughts about books I have read or are reading and I thought a blog was the perfect way to do. Plus I wanted to enter some reading challenges in blog land and for most you need a blog. I haven't been good about the challenges, but such is life I'm afraid. You long to do everything, yet there aren't enough hours in the day to them.
If you like to read, I encourage you to visit me on my blog space over there and share your thoughts with me. I'm always looking out for great authors and other books to read. What better way to find out then through other people who have read them. I'm currently reading the final Harry Potter book. I know there are many fans of this series. I haven't finished the book yet, but I did write a post today on some thoughts I wanted to share about the series and the author. If you share in the feeling, please feel free to comment and share your thoughts with me. I would love to know what you think about the series being over.
http://jenscozyreadingspace.blogspot.com/2011/07/im-reading-again.html
Enjoy your weekend!
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment