Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Stitching!

I can finally show you all the secret Halloween piece I was stitching. I participated in the Fall into Halloween Exchange over at the Stitched with Love Exchange Blog. My recipient was Colleen. I stitched her this. It is one of the designs from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Magazine. I finished it as a pin keep. His eyes are those googly eyes from the craft store that I just glued on. The pattern called for plastic canvas, but I changed it to a 28 Ct. Linen. (Can't remember the name of the color of this one) My focus was to find a color that the orange looked good on.

The Front

The Back - I loved the bats fabric!


This is a pic of the whole package I sent to Colleen. We were to include 1 Chart and five other items in the package.:


This is the package I received from Vicky. I was so thrilled to receive it. She really went all out for me.


That's all of the stitching updates. I'll be back with a few vacation photos. We went to Disney's Magic Kingdom for the Mickey Halloween Party this weekend. It was wonderful. Disney really does an amazing job with all of their events. They just know how to make things magical for their guests.

Don't forget! The Ghastlie Blog Hop continues through this Friday. My giveaway is staying open till Friday, November 4th. If you would like to enter, a link to the post is at the top of my blog.

Have a Great Week Everyone!
Jen

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous stitching and material,gorgeous work....thank you so much for your lovely comment...
Mandy x

WoolenSails said...

The pieces you made and the ones that you got are all so wonderful.

Debbie

Linda said...

Hi Jen, I love your halloween piece. Oh, you won my Halloween House giveaway. Please email your snail mail address.

Linda

bengalcatlover10@yahoo.com

I tried to email you but it said there was no such address.

Kathleen said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I really admire people who can cross stitch, Im hopeless, I'll stick to my card making and painting I think. Thanks for all your lovely comments too
Love and hugs Kat xx