Saturday, November 5, 2011

We have a Ghastlie Winner!

Alright you Ghastlie fabric fans! It is time to announce the winner of my giveaway from The Ghastlie Blog Hop. Thank you to all that entered. We had 182 entries. I wish I could send you each a fun package of this fabric for your collections, but alas I didn't win the Powerball this weekend so I can't.

Mr. Random.Org has spoken, and the winner of this is:

Commenter #13 
 Patticakes! 
Her Comment: "Love all your Ghastlie projects and would love a chance to win your generous giveaway!"
This is such a fun blog hop!

I guess the number 13 is not an unlucky number all the time is it! 

Okay Ms Patticakes! You have three days to get into contact with me. I replied to your comment that you left me on my Ghastlie post last Wednesday. If I don't hear from you by Tuesday, November 8. I will have to re-draw another winner.

Thanks again everyone for participating. This giveaway was my first one and it was really fun. I have ideas for future ones so be on the lookout. In fact, I have one planned for Christmas time.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you all get some much needed creative time in.

**Editors Note** - Ms. Patti responded to her win. This giveaway is closed!

Jen :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Patticakes.

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Patticakes!

Debbie

karamino said...

Congrats to winner!

Patticakes said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how lucky I am to win your Ghastlie giveaway! 13 will have to be my new lucky number!
Just sent my info via email.
Thank you so much for the awesome prizes!!
Patti