I can finally reveal the Exchange I made and received in the Winter Wonderland Exchange over at the Stitched with Love Exchanges blog. My recipient was Lisa (no blog). Here is the package I sent to her:
Can you see a theme here? I just love snowmen. I don't see any down south, but I know she does where she lives up north! I made her package a little extra special. I kitted up that little LHN pattern for her. All of those DMC threads, the Crescent Color, the Beads and Linen fabric go together. The card was handmade by me too.
Here is a closeup of the Snowman ornament I made her. It came out smaller than I wanted but that was because of a mistake I made trying to finish it. It takes mistakes to learn right??? The fabric in the background of the picture is the fabric I used on the back.
Next is my wonderful package from Teresa at Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches. She is so generous with her packages. I was absolutely thrilled with everything she sent me. I have never owned a scissor FOB so her gift is my first and it will be loved.
Thanks for looking. The countdown is on...4 more days till Christmas! Are you ready?
Jen
Can you see a theme here? I just love snowmen. I don't see any down south, but I know she does where she lives up north! I made her package a little extra special. I kitted up that little LHN pattern for her. All of those DMC threads, the Crescent Color, the Beads and Linen fabric go together. The card was handmade by me too.
Here is a closeup of the Snowman ornament I made her. It came out smaller than I wanted but that was because of a mistake I made trying to finish it. It takes mistakes to learn right??? The fabric in the background of the picture is the fabric I used on the back.
"He's a Flake" by Little House Needleworks
Stitched on 30Ct Dove Linen from Weeks Dye Works
Threads: DMC, Crescent Colours
Gold Seed Beads by Mill Hill
Finishing: Pillow Ornament
Next is my wonderful package from Teresa at Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches. She is so generous with her packages. I was absolutely thrilled with everything she sent me. I have never owned a scissor FOB so her gift is my first and it will be loved.
Thanks for looking. The countdown is on...4 more days till Christmas! Are you ready?
Jen

2 comments:
Those are awesome exchanges, Jen!! I think your ornie turned out super cute. :D
aww cute ornie..and super exchanges gifts..
have fun..
hugs cucki xx
Post a Comment