Hello Friends:
I have a paper project I wanted to share. I participated in an exchange in October on the Paper Wishes Message Board. It was an "ABC" challenge, (Anything but a Card). We were to make two items. My exchange partner was Fabrizio ( Fab) . He is such a talented card artist, you have to visit his blog. He also has a mobile friendly website for card making called PaperMood.com
I wanted to make two Artist Trading Cards, but I wanted to put them inside something else. I had these wonderful items called Sara Surface 4-Fold Folders from Paper Wishes in my stash. You can decorate them in so many ways. I decided to cover each side and pocket with different Halloween papers and added some Gothic Halloween Dazzles.
I have a paper project I wanted to share. I participated in an exchange in October on the Paper Wishes Message Board. It was an "ABC" challenge, (Anything but a Card). We were to make two items. My exchange partner was Fabrizio ( Fab) . He is such a talented card artist, you have to visit his blog. He also has a mobile friendly website for card making called PaperMood.com
I wanted to make two Artist Trading Cards, but I wanted to put them inside something else. I had these wonderful items called Sara Surface 4-Fold Folders from Paper Wishes in my stash. You can decorate them in so many ways. I decided to cover each side and pocket with different Halloween papers and added some Gothic Halloween Dazzles.
Front Outside
Inside under Flap
Folder all Opened Up (Sorry its so small. I cropped this pic too much)
Artist Trading Cards
In case you were wondering, I did not free hand the stickled Spider Webs. I used a Halloween Paper with Spider Webs on it. I just outlined the design on the paper. :)
All of the materials for these projects came from Paper Wishes.
Thanks for looking!
Jen
1 comment:
very nice!
Post a Comment