Hey Everyone:
I'm back with my first WIPocalypse post of the year. One of the UFO's I brought out for this challenge was this one.
I admit, the colors in this design are very unusual, but the saying is what attracted me to it in the first place. I am a coffee girl and Starbucks is my friend. :)
I guess when I stitched on her last, I must have been stitching with my eyes closed or something because I found some major mistakes that needed frogging. I somehow stitched her arm in the wrong color. Can you say blonde moment?!
Again..most interesting colors. Pink hair with orange streaks and a lime green dress with turquoise and purple circles. Talk about a fashion statement! I stitched on her for a couple hours tonight, but didn't get much progress done. I think I ripped out more that I stitched. Her necklace is supposed to have some french knots in it. I guess to look like she has pearls, but they looked so terrible I just did regular cross stitches instead.
One more thing to show before I go. I picked up my framed "J" Fairy from my LNS on Saturday and I just have to show you all how great she looks in her new frame.
I love it! The brown really accents the earth tone colors of the design.
Thanks for looking everyone. Nighty Night!
Jen
I'm back with my first WIPocalypse post of the year. One of the UFO's I brought out for this challenge was this one.
"Bring Coffee" Dolly Mama Design by Janlynn Designs.
I admit, the colors in this design are very unusual, but the saying is what attracted me to it in the first place. I am a coffee girl and Starbucks is my friend. :)
I guess when I stitched on her last, I must have been stitching with my eyes closed or something because I found some major mistakes that needed frogging. I somehow stitched her arm in the wrong color. Can you say blonde moment?!
Again..most interesting colors. Pink hair with orange streaks and a lime green dress with turquoise and purple circles. Talk about a fashion statement! I stitched on her for a couple hours tonight, but didn't get much progress done. I think I ripped out more that I stitched. Her necklace is supposed to have some french knots in it. I guess to look like she has pearls, but they looked so terrible I just did regular cross stitches instead.
One more thing to show before I go. I picked up my framed "J" Fairy from my LNS on Saturday and I just have to show you all how great she looks in her new frame.
I love it! The brown really accents the earth tone colors of the design.
Thanks for looking everyone. Nighty Night!
Jen

6 comments:
well done - look forward to seeing more next full moon
Your J Fairy looks wonderful in the frame! The colors are pretty in Bring Coffee.
wow the J fairy is looking so lovely..well done :)
bring coffee is so much fun..i love it..
happy stitching xxx
The fairy is just lovely, and oh how I love the coffee saying! Lol! This reminds me I should add the coffee tombstone project to my wipocalypse list!
Jen, I echo the sentiments. I like her coloring too... so wacky, so fun! :D
J looks awesome. Where are you hanging her?
gorgeous stitching. I love the coffee girl :D
Post a Comment