Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some projects to Share...

Hello Friends:

I'm back today to share some projects with you.

First up is a birthday card that I made for the February card swap over at the Paper Wishes Message Board. We are only allowed to use Paper Wishes products on our cards, so for this card I used papers and die cuts from the Cherry on Top Artful Card Kit. I was very pleased with the result.


In a previous post I mentioned I participated in a biscornu exchange on the Friendly Stitchers Yahoo Group. This is the biscornu I received from my partner, Lindsay. Isn't it fabulous?! She used a freebie design for this. Not only do I love that variegated thread she used, but I just love the buttons she used for the middle. They are so colorful and pretty. Just perfect!

Biscornu Top Side:

Biscornu Bottom Side:

Lindsay mentioned the bottom side was designed by her since the pattern she used didn't have a pattern for the bottom. I think it turned it great. Don't you?

In case you didn't see my biscornu to her, here it is again:


Finally, here is a picture of my weekend stitching progress. I had a bowling tournament Saturday afternoon, and I was exhausted by the time I got home. My stitching mojo was non-existent on Saturday, but Sunday was a different story. I decided to work on my BAP project Little House Neighborhood. I'm loving this piece. 

Before Picture:


After Picture:

That's all for now friends. Thank you again for your sweet comments and notes of encouragement to me on my projects. Take care and have a great week. :)

Jen

7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Wow! You really got a lot done on the Little House Neighborhood in one day!

Carol said...

I love the card you designed, Jen! Such happy colors :)

And both your biscornu and Lindsays are adorable--a very successful exchange, I'd say! Looking forward to watching your neighborhood grow...

Joysze said...

I love your moose biscornu!!. or is it a cow? No matter... it's darling!!! :D

Linda said...

Hi Jen. Great stitching as always. Love the biscornus. I have never made one. Little House Neighborhood is coming along. I have that one in my stash.

I really enjoy reading your blog. I won a blog award and passed it on to you. You can get the info on my blog here: http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/

Linda

EvalinaMaria said...

Lovely card and lovely stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What fun biscornus!!!! Great progress!!!

Veronica said...

What a gorgeous card and cute biscornus. Nice progress on your LHN.

Hugs,
Veronica.