I don't know about you all, but I love buying craft magazines. I buy cross-stitch, knitting, quilting, card making, etc...anything with projects that catch my eye. Well, when I moved last year, it was quite an eye opener for me. I really have too many magazines in my closet, so I have decided to purge a little by little. I hate the thought of trashing these magazines when I'm sure there are other stitchers who may enjoy stitching the designs in them. These magazines are not current. In fact, a couple are from 2001 and most of these are British magazines. They are all in excellent condition. No ripped pages or anything.
I'm looking to sell these to anyone who is interested. I'm not going to list any prices for them. I would rather talk that part out with the interested person. I'm very open to negotiation especially if you want more that one. As an added incentive, I will also throw in a few extra surprises for taking these off my hands. ;)
I'm looking to sell these to anyone who is interested. I'm not going to list any prices for them. I would rather talk that part out with the interested person. I'm very open to negotiation especially if you want more that one. As an added incentive, I will also throw in a few extra surprises for taking these off my hands. ;)
Issue #114 of The Cross-Stitcher from November 2011 ( Freebie Kit not included)
September 2001 Issue of The World of Cross-Stitching ( Freebie Kit not Included)
**SOLD**
**SOLD**
Issue 8 of Cross-Stitch Gold - October 2008
**SOLD**
Issue 233 of The Cross-Stitcher - December 2010
Issue #25 of Cross-Stitch Crazy from October 2001 (Freebie Kit included as Shown)
**SOLD**
**SOLD**
October 2009 Issue of The Cross Stitcher
**SOLD**
**SOLD**
June 2009 Issue of The Cross Stitcher
Issue #172 of The World of Cross Stitching ( This one has a Joan Elliot Design :)
Issue #153 of Cross Stitch Crazy from August 2011
Issue #71 of Cross-Stitch Collection from November 2001.
If any of these magazines strikes your fancy, feel free to comment here or send me a private e-mail. I do accept Paypal. My e-mail is craftyjenny28@yahoo.com.
Please understand I will not sell any one pattern from these magazines. If you want one design, you must agree to taking the whole magazine. Thanks for your understanding. :)
Enjoy your weekend!
*Hugs from Sunny Miami*
Jen









3 comments:
More than a little interested :-) PLEASE email me (I don't "think" I am a no reply blogger, but just in case barndreaming at gmail dot com) Thanks!
Oh I think we all just see those magazines sitting in the racks and know we need them. Most never to be used.
I am so looking for Just Cross Stitch Magazine March/April 2010. There is a pattern He is Risen that I would love to stitch. If you have that one I would love to pay top dollar.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
I am very interested in the December 2010 issue, please contact me at freeadvice66 at gmail.com
I love cross-stitch magazines AND the UK Cross Stitcher is a recent discovery and new favorite!
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Post a Comment